- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: World War II
On Tuesday 12 March, Prof. John J. Chernoski held a discussion at VMU Lithuanian Emigration Institute (S. Daukanto St 25). The event is part of a series dedicated to the 100th anniversary of Knights of Lithuania, an organization which unites … Continue reading
Marion Hammer keeps a replica Charleville musket mounted above the desk in her Tallahassee, Florida office. Hanging nearby is a bullet-riddled target, the “First Ever Award for Ass Kicking” given her by a police group, and her concealed weapon permit, … Continue reading
The date was June 15, 1992. In an elementary school in Trenton, New Jersey, reading off a flash card that had been prepared by the teacher, the special guest counseled the child writing potato on the blackboard, “You’re close, but … Continue reading
This story is incredible. Send this touching two-minute video about World War II veterans to FIVE friends and family to remind them that every day alive in this great, free country is truly a bonus. Let’s get 50,000 views for … Continue reading
It’s a small island, less than 40 square miles, a flat green dot in the vastness of Pacific blue. Fly over it and you notice a slash across its north end of uninhabited bush, a long thin line that looks like … Continue reading
When debt becomes excessive (whether in the private or public sector’s hands), countries can no longer grow their way out. Instead, they must begin the painful process of deleveraging. Regardless of the cultural, political, educational or demographic differences among countries, … Continue reading
Few countries have suffered as much from the global financial meltdown as Lithuania, which has seen its gross domestic product shrivel by 19 percent this year. As the jobless rate soars and the government struggles to pay its bills, one … Continue reading