- Carl Kelso on Shotgun Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders
- Marilyn Blum on Ted Nugent Interviewed by a Liberal Journalist
- Diana Wolf on Where Does the Carbon Dioxide Really Come From?
- Carl Kelso on Pentagon Warns To Expect “Radical” Change In US Government Soon
- Paradise International » Blog Archive » copied this from Patriot Thoughts site on What the Fire Chief Said!
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: value-added tax
Ayn Rand’s 1957 novel “Atlas Shrugged” is enjoying renewed popularity following the release of the new Atlas Shrugged movie. Rand’s story describes a group of American industrialists that lose patience with onerous regulation and taxation, and “shrug”–disappearing from their normal … Continue reading →
In the early 20th century, Argentina was one of the richest countries in the world. While Great Britain ‘s maritime power and its far-flung empire had propelled it to a dominant position among the world’s industrialized nations, only the United States challenged … Continue reading →