- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: US Supreme Court
While some “journalists” would have you believe the biggest stories of 2013 were about twerking celebrities and over-hyped real-life courtroom sagas, much bigger events were happening with far more lasting national significance. The foundation of an American police state is … Continue reading →
“There is no more neutrality in the world. You either have to be part of the solution, or you’re going to be part of the problem—there ain’t no more middle ground.” said Black Panther leader, civil rights activist and fun-loving rapist; Eldridge Cleaver.
By Daniel Greenfield We live in Eldridge Cleaver’s world now, a world with no more middle ground. Where not doing anything does not mean you will be left alone. This is no longer a nation founded on the curious premise … Continue reading →
by Frank Miniter Most of the county sheriffs in Colorado and New York are refusing to sit back and simply enforce bad gun laws. They’re standing up for you and for freedom. To understand their points of view and where … Continue reading →
by Dave Kopel “Preventing Gun Violence Through Effective Messaging” is the public relations guide for anti-gun lobbyists and advocates. The more accurate title would have been, “Anti-Gun Hate Speech for Beginners.” Secretly produced in 2012 for New York City Mayor … Continue reading →
By James W. Porter II, NRA President As NRA members, one of our key roles in defending liberty is to educate people who have little understanding of the real meaning of the Second Amendment. And often our responsibility is to … Continue reading →
By Mychal Massie The other evening on my twitter, a person asked me why I didn’t like the Obama’s? Specifically I was asked: “I have to ask, why do you hate the Obama’s? It seems personal not policy related. You … Continue reading →
Democrats are Using Gun Control to Get the Focus off ObamaCare And Using the Brady Law Anniversary to Pressure Republicans
“We are going to finish the job and pass background checks and then move on and do other things we have to do to get guns off the streets and stop gun violence.” — Senator Chuck Schumer, November 13, 2013 … Continue reading →
Too many of our rulers and their enforcers reflexively see the citizenry as a threat. By Mark Steyn At a time when over 4 million people have had their health insurance canceled, it’s good to know that some Americans can … Continue reading →
Don’t Buy ObamaCare Insurance Just Because the Government Tells You To – Follow Rep. Steve Stockman’s lead!
By Gun Owners of America For over three years, Gun Owners of America has been warning Americans about the dangers of ObamaCare. While more and more Americans continue to learn about the unintentional “glitches” populating the ObamaCare website, they are … Continue reading →