- Steve Carter on Federal Judge: BLM Engaged In A Criminal Conspiracy Against Ranchers
- Truth News International on False Flag Computer Banking Virus to Roll Out Martial Law?
- Kyle Fricken Ledford on Meet the Anti-Gun, Liberal, Moron, Publisher that recently passed along every Concealed Carry Gun Owner and their Address, from her New York County, in her Newspaper, for ALL to see. That’s what Liberals do……. soooooo Let’s Return the Favor!
- William Wolf on Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory
- Kernneth W. LaGrandeur on A Very Good Description by George Will!
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Tennessee
July 9, 2013 Washington, DC Good afternoon. My name is Rob Green. I am from Spartanburg, South Carolina and I will be the interim Executive Director of a new national youth character development program for boys. Louisville Meeting: On … Continue reading
Hunt Brothers Pizza of Nashville, Tennessee have new hunting themed Pizza boxes featuring Realtree camo on the front and targets printed on the back so you can take the boxes to the range.
Dear Senators and Assemblymen, On Wednesday, March 2, 2011, Wyoming became the fourth State to recognize the right to concealed carry without a permit. They joined Vermont, Alaska, and Arizona. Colorado, Idaho, Montana, South Carolina, and Utah are expected to … Continue reading