- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: tea-party movement
Yeah, that’s an “Occupy Wall Street” Protester Defecating on the American Flag! Most Americans are not politically aware. While they can name all 5 finalists on American Idol, they cannot name their Congressman. That explains why we have the morons … Continue reading →
The Daily Bell did an exclusive interview with Steve Forbes. Below are some excerpts from it. Introduction: Steve Forbes is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Forbes Media. He is also Editor-in-Chief of Forbes magazine. The company’s flagship publication, Forbes, … Continue reading →
The resistance to ObamaCare is about a lot more than the 10th Amendment. The left-wing critics are right: The rage is not about health care. They are also right that similar complaints about big government were heard during the New … Continue reading →
Whether it’s correctly called a movement, a backlash, State declarations of their rights — or in some cases denunciations of federal authority, amounting to the same thing — are on a roll. Gov. Mike Rounds of South Dakota, a Republican, … Continue reading →
Scott Brown’s win in the Massachusetts Special Senate Election could realign the Republican Party around clean government, fiscal discipline, and respect for the Constitution. There is no clearer sign of an impending collapse of power and subsequent political realignment in … Continue reading →
The tea party movement, which shook up the national political debate in 2009, is setting higher goals for the new year. The anti-government activists aim to influence the 2010 elections, and Nashville could serve as their launching pad. Tea Party … Continue reading →
With the economy still struggling, the lawmaker’s libertarian views are getting serious attention. Reporting from Washington – For three decades, Texas congressman and former presidential candidate Ron Paul’s extreme brand of libertarian economics consigned him to the far fringes even … Continue reading →