- Marauder on Arizona Governor Jan Brewer vs the Phoenix Suns Owner
- James Wingale on We Are Not Coming Back
- Diana Wolf on Maybe I’m Just A Stupid, Redneck, Bigot, But I Just Can’t Wrap My Head Around “Islam” And “Peace” In The Same Sentence.
- Anthony van Leeuwen on San Francisco Plastic Bag Ban Responsible For Spike In E. Coli Infections
- William Wolf on Maybe I’m Just A Stupid, Redneck, Bigot, But I Just Can’t Wrap My Head Around “Islam” And “Peace” In The Same Sentence.
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: South Carolina
Dear Senators and Assemblymen, On Wednesday, March 2, 2011, Wyoming became the fourth State to recognize the right to concealed carry without a permit. They joined Vermont, Alaska, and Arizona. Colorado, Idaho, Montana, South Carolina, and Utah are expected to … Continue reading
Legislators in at least ten states have introduced bills in the past few years to allow state commerce to be conducted with gold and silver. Georgia state Rep. Bobby Franklin (R) recently reintroduced legislation to force his state to conduct … Continue reading
South Carolina Rep. Mike Pitts has introduced legislation that would mandate that gold and silver coins replace federal currency as legal tender in his state. Pitts, a Republican, introduced legislation this month banning “the unconstitutional substitution of Federal Reserve Notes … Continue reading