- Carl Kelso on Shotgun Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders
- Marilyn Blum on Ted Nugent Interviewed by a Liberal Journalist
- Diana Wolf on Where Does the Carbon Dioxide Really Come From?
- Carl Kelso on Pentagon Warns To Expect “Radical” Change In US Government Soon
- Paradise International » Blog Archive » copied this from Patriot Thoughts site on What the Fire Chief Said!
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: South Carolina
July 9, 2013 Washington, DC Good afternoon. My name is Rob Green. I am from Spartanburg, South Carolina and I will be the interim Executive Director of a new national youth character development program for boys. Louisville Meeting: On … Continue reading
Dear Senators and Assemblymen, On Wednesday, March 2, 2011, Wyoming became the fourth State to recognize the right to concealed carry without a permit. They joined Vermont, Alaska, and Arizona. Colorado, Idaho, Montana, South Carolina, and Utah are expected to … Continue reading
Legislators in at least ten states have introduced bills in the past few years to allow state commerce to be conducted with gold and silver. Georgia state Rep. Bobby Franklin (R) recently reintroduced legislation to force his state to conduct … Continue reading