- Steve Carter on Federal Judge: BLM Engaged In A Criminal Conspiracy Against Ranchers
- Truth News International on False Flag Computer Banking Virus to Roll Out Martial Law?
- Kyle Fricken Ledford on Meet the Anti-Gun, Liberal, Moron, Publisher that recently passed along every Concealed Carry Gun Owner and their Address, from her New York County, in her Newspaper, for ALL to see. That’s what Liberals do……. soooooo Let’s Return the Favor!
- William Wolf on Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory
- Kernneth W. LaGrandeur on A Very Good Description by George Will!
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: socialized health care
Courtesy of http://www.cosmicflyswatter.com/?page_id=41 The following is an email that was forwarded to me. I will not divulge even who sent it to me since the author is afraid. I don’t think she has anything to worry about after the uncovering … Continue reading →
Screaming constituents, protesters dragged out by the cops, congressmen fearful for their safety — welcome to the new town-hall-style meeting, the once-staid forum that is rapidly turning into a house of horrors for members of Congress. On the eve of … Continue reading →
Vice President Joe Biden told people attending an AARP town hall meeting that unless the Democrat-supported health care plan becomes law the nation will go bankrupt and that the only way to avoid that fate is for the government to … Continue reading →
Employer contributions to workers’ health insurance costs are not subject to income and payroll taxes, a benefit lawmakers may soon limit. To pay for Obama’s socialized health care, one of the most lucrative ways to pay for it is to … Continue reading →