- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: socialism
By Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski. Justice John Paul Stevens doesn’t believe anyone has the right to own a gun, and admits that you would need to rewrite the Constitution to make his preference a legal reality. And that’s exactly … Continue reading →
by Dave Kopel Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s newest gun-prohibition group, Everytown for Gun Safety, has gotten off to a rough start—and for good reason. The group, like Bloomberg’s so-called Mayors Against Illegal Guns, is built largely on … Continue reading →
The NRA is aware of BATFE’s recent actions to restrict importation of 5.45 x 39 ammunition. According to information BATFE provided to NRA, these actions are based on BATFE’s determination that the availability of a handgun in this caliber triggers … Continue reading →
Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Remington 30.06 right in the doorway. I left 6 shells beside it, then left it alone and went about my business. While I was gone, the mailman delivered my … Continue reading →
By Chris Cox, Executive Director, NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action For the past five decades the organized gun control community has been trying to sell the American people an idea they’ve made clear they don’t want: civilian disarmament. Much like … Continue reading →
Bloomberg’s money and media access are a serious danger to American liberty and we must take him head on. By Wayne LaPierre Billionaire Michael Bloomberg, among the world’s richest men, believes his personal fortune can erase the liberty of every … Continue reading →
Michael Bloomberg said to the New York Times when he was announcing plans to spend $50 million on gun control efforts this year, “I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping … Continue reading →
By Wayne LaPierre, Executive Vice President, NRA I recently visited a colleague who is a remarkable detective when it comes to conducting Internet research. He likens his work to peeling an onion. In the Internet universe, he says, the layers … Continue reading →
Senators Cruz, Paul and Lee Insist on Pro-gun Amendments to Do-Nothing “Harry Reid Preservation Bill” Once again, anti-gun Senators like Kay Hagan (D-NC), Mark Begich (D-AK), Mary Landrieu (D-LA), and Mark Pryor (D-AR) are trying to trick gun owners into … Continue reading →