- Marauder on Arizona Governor Jan Brewer vs the Phoenix Suns Owner
- James Wingale on We Are Not Coming Back
- Diana Wolf on Maybe I’m Just A Stupid, Redneck, Bigot, But I Just Can’t Wrap My Head Around “Islam” And “Peace” In The Same Sentence.
- Anthony van Leeuwen on San Francisco Plastic Bag Ban Responsible For Spike In E. Coli Infections
- William Wolf on Maybe I’m Just A Stupid, Redneck, Bigot, But I Just Can’t Wrap My Head Around “Islam” And “Peace” In The Same Sentence.
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Republican filibuster
Arrogantly dismissing the clear voice of the American people, Obama just unveiled his proposal for government mandated healthcare: He intends on tweaking the differences between the Senate and House versions. The “President’s Proposal” for a government takeover of health care … Continue reading →