- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Obamacare
It’s general release across the U.S. is next Wednesday, July 2nd. Lions Gate is distributing it and, as is true of all films, the only way it will have a decent run is if they get a good turnout at … Continue reading →
Can you tell the difference between these two? One is a 98 pound weakling. The other is a 98 pound weakling who uses government to push you around. Well, I’m sick of being pushed around by a 98-pound bully. Obama … Continue reading →
Oops. It may be too late for many Americans, but one self-styled media watchdog is finally catching up to a reality that others have understood for a long time: We cannot take our president at his word. Though the competition … Continue reading →
I’ve been thrown off my health insurance — THANKS, OBAMACARE! — and have spent hours and hours over the past month trying to figure out my options now that the Democrats have made my old plan, which I liked, “illegal.” … Continue reading →
“Captain America: The Winter Soldier” Is About Obama’s Terror-Suspect Kill List, Say the Film’s Directors
Marvel Studios There are currently no plans to screen Captain America: The Winter Soldier at the White House, as far as the film’s directors have heard. But if it makes it to the White House family theater, President Obama would … Continue reading →
In the late 1930s, the NAZI party used to register many people as NAZIs automatically and it was up to them to make the change if they didn’t want to be in the party. However, doing so got them listed … Continue reading →
Guys, the website to register for coverage through the Affordable Care Act is fine, just fine. The problem is you stupid Americans who don’t know how to use the Internet. That’s the official position of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid … Continue reading →
The White House is publicly considering delaying the vote on the Vivek Murthy nomination to be Surgeon General until after the November elections. As a physician and pro-Obama activist, Murthy actively advocated gun bans, magazine bans, and gun registration. According … Continue reading →