- Marauder on Arizona Governor Jan Brewer vs the Phoenix Suns Owner
- James Wingale on We Are Not Coming Back
- Diana Wolf on Maybe I’m Just A Stupid, Redneck, Bigot, But I Just Can’t Wrap My Head Around “Islam” And “Peace” In The Same Sentence.
- Anthony van Leeuwen on San Francisco Plastic Bag Ban Responsible For Spike In E. Coli Infections
- William Wolf on Maybe I’m Just A Stupid, Redneck, Bigot, But I Just Can’t Wrap My Head Around “Islam” And “Peace” In The Same Sentence.
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: NRA
The Buckeye Firearms Association (BFA) announced in January that over 1,000 educators have applied for its partner foundation’s Armed Teacher Training Program first publicized December 20, 2012. Applications are still being accepted via online survey. “The original intent was to simply … Continue reading
Marion Hammer keeps a replica Charleville musket mounted above the desk in her Tallahassee, Florida office. Hanging nearby is a bullet-riddled target, the “First Ever Award for Ass Kicking” given her by a police group, and her concealed weapon permit, … Continue reading