- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: North Korea
Secretary of State John Kerry and Vice President Joe Biden went to Capitol Hill to privately brief the Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee about the nuclear negotiations with Iran and plead with them not to toughen sanctions on … Continue reading
Nuclear War Could Erupt Along Russia’s Borders With Europe, Warns Kremlin Commander Russia’s top military commander has warned of nuclear war on its borders with Europe. General Nikolai Makarov said NATO’s eastward expansion meant the risk of Russia being dragged into … Continue reading
While the possibility of a nuclear attack in Los Angeles seems almost unthinkable, local officials are inventorying hundreds of old bomb and fallout shelters as part of their preparations for a “radiological or nuclear event.” Los Angeles and other metropolitan … Continue reading
By Bradley A. Blakeman Are you kidding me? President Barack Obama used a press conference to announce that Iran is building a second uranium-enrichment plant? He had a golden opportunity as the chair of the U.N. Security Council to present … Continue reading
North Korea threatened nuclear attack against South Korean and US forces undertaking a military exercise. Its fury was provoked by an annual series of computer simulated exercises called Ulchi Freedom Guardian, conducted over ten days by the US and South … Continue reading
North Korea‘s defense chief vowed Sunday to deal “unimaginably deadly blows” to the United States and South Korea if they attack the communist nation amid a tense standoff over Pyongyang‘s nuclear ambitions. Defense Minister Kim Yong Chun issued the warning … Continue reading
As North Korea threatens a missile launch on Hawaii and Iran continues to develop its own nuclear war capabilities, President Obama has greenlighted a plan to save the federal government from the devastating capabilities of a nuclear electro-magnetic pulse attack … Continue reading