- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: New York City
by Dave Kopel Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s newest gun-prohibition group, Everytown for Gun Safety, has gotten off to a rough start—and for good reason. The group, like Bloomberg’s so-called Mayors Against Illegal Guns, is built largely on … Continue reading →
Bloomberg’s money and media access are a serious danger to American liberty and we must take him head on. By Wayne LaPierre Billionaire Michael Bloomberg, among the world’s richest men, believes his personal fortune can erase the liberty of every … Continue reading →
With Unlimited Wealth And Time On His Hands, The Influence Of Michael Bloomberg, The Would-Be Ruler Of America, Is About To Spread Across The Entire Nation. Effective January 1, 2014, Michael Bloomberg will no longer be the mayor of New … Continue reading →
While some “journalists” would have you believe the biggest stories of 2013 were about twerking celebrities and over-hyped real-life courtroom sagas, much bigger events were happening with far more lasting national significance. The foundation of an American police state is … Continue reading →
The Problem For Gun Control Advocates Is That They Keep Promising That No Way Will Registration Lead To Confiscation Of Firearms, Even As It Does Just That.
In November 2013, Robert Farago of the Truth About Guns blog began publishing letters received by gun owners in New York City demanding the surrender of rifles and shotguns that hold more than five rounds. While New York state recently … Continue reading →
The New York City Police Department (NYPD) is sending out letters telling gun owners to turn over their rifles and shotguns — or else face the consequences. New York City’s ban on rifles and shotguns that hold more than five … Continue reading →
Bloomberg Using Taxpayer Money To Advance His Anti-Gun Cause! “[The] residents of New York City have been involuntarily paying to further Mayor Bloomberg’s personal, radical political agenda.” — Tim Macy and Larry Pratt, in a letter to the New York … Continue reading →
When the city of San Leandro, Calif., purchased a license-plate reader for its police department in 2008, computer security consultant Michael Katz-Lacabe asked the city for a record of every time the scanners had photographed his car. The results shocked him. The … Continue reading →
June 7, 2013 by Chip Wood A majority in the U.S. Senate has told President Barack Obama not to do it. There’s no doubt that an overwhelming majority of Americans would oppose it — if the media ever told them … Continue reading →