- Steve Carter on Federal Judge: BLM Engaged In A Criminal Conspiracy Against Ranchers
- Truth News International on False Flag Computer Banking Virus to Roll Out Martial Law?
- Kyle Fricken Ledford on Meet the Anti-Gun, Liberal, Moron, Publisher that recently passed along every Concealed Carry Gun Owner and their Address, from her New York County, in her Newspaper, for ALL to see. That’s what Liberals do……. soooooo Let’s Return the Favor!
- William Wolf on Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory
- Kernneth W. LaGrandeur on A Very Good Description by George Will!
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Nancy Pelosi
Doesn’t matter what your political affiliation is, the coercive power that the executive branch is unleashing is out of control. This is overwhelming. This is a very brave young woman, and her story is one that no doubt has been … Continue reading →
As passed by the Congress and preserved in the National Archives: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. As ratified … Continue reading →
Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory (R-Opelousas) explains why he recently switched from the Democrat Party to the Republican Party. He discusses the history of the Republican Party, founded as an Abolitionist Movement in 1854. Guillory talks about how the welfare state … Continue reading →
According to President Obama, low-income families may have trouble affording Obamacare premiums because they simply do not know how to spend their own money. Last week, during a town hall meeting for Spanish language media where Obama was promoting enrollment, … Continue reading →
Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) has bypassed Harry Reid’s stranglehold on the Senate by bringing a pro-gun bill directly onto the Senate calendar. The bill is H.R. 4118, and it was approved by the House of Representatives on Wednesday by a … Continue reading →