- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Mitt Romney
By George F. Will Leaving aside the seriousness of lawlessness, and the corruption of our civic culture by the professionally pious, this past week has been amusing. There was the spectacle of advocates of an ever-larger regulatory government expressing shock … Continue reading →
By Keith Hennessey at keithhennessey.com The new George W. Bush Presidential Center is being dedicated this week. This seems like a good time to bust a longstanding myth about our former President, my former boss. I teach a class at … Continue reading →
This article, by Rabbi Steven Pruzansky, appeared in The Israel National News, and is directed to Jewish readership. 70% of American Jews vote as Democrats. The Rabbi has some interesting comments in that regard. It is far and away the most … Continue reading →
By J. Robert Smith The battle lines are being drawn. The fight for the GOP is on. The seemingly eternal struggle between the right and the Republican establishment has entered its newest phase. In the wake of Mitt Romney being … Continue reading →
This article was written before the election, October 10, 2012, but it is outstanding. I hope you enjoy it. America has fallen a long and terrible way from George Washington’s farewell address in which the first U.S. president warned “I … Continue reading →
By Wayne LaPierre, NRA Executive Vice President With Gov. Mitt Romney’s and Rep. Paul Ryan’s pro-Second Amendment stance versus the Chicago-style gun-ban political machine of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, the votes of the nation’s gun owners … Continue reading →
On August 11, Gov. Mitt Romney named U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan as his running mate in the 2012 presidential election. For gun owners, this was outstanding news. I’ve had the privilege of knowing and working with Paul Ryan for decades, … Continue reading →
Last month marked the eight-year anniversary of the expiration of the federal “assault weapon” and “large” ammunition magazine ban of 1994-2004. While gun owners have been preparing to celebrate by going to three-gun competitions, doing some recreational target practice, taking … Continue reading →