- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Michelle Obama
This post is from Confessions of a Closet Republican at http://republicaninthearts.blogspot.com/2010/04/michelle-obama-talks-about-visiting.html I want to preface this by saying I am not a “birther”- I don’t necessarily believe that Obama was born in Kenya, and even if he was I could … Continue reading
I think it is remarkable that within a week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade, the press found every woman with whom he’d had an affair the last few years with photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc. And, they not only know the … Continue reading
Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and US President Makes Up Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address Consider this:
Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer” . He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. NOTE: Click on “lawyer” to see the actual … Continue reading
As of Tuesday, the White House did not know if Obama would be attending church to celebrate the birth of our Savior. That’s nothing new. During his first year in office, Obama has not regularly attended any Washington-area church. In … Continue reading