- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Mexico
For those of you who don’t study history this is the way it started in Charleston, S.C. and Baltimore, Maryland in 1861. Their demonstrations were quickly followed by an invasion of Yankee troops. Lincoln is Obama’s hero and he is … Continue reading →
By David Waciski Headlines that blame a “gun culture” for the high rate of firearm- related homicides in the United States are not too difficult to locate (e.g., here, here, and here). The need to eliminate this “gun culture” is … Continue reading →
We Are Making Headway, But We Must Stay Vigilant! “‘Immigration reform will add over 8,000,000 anti-gun voters to the voting rolls,’ Gun Owners of America warned its members and supporters in a January 24 alert.” — The Examiner, January 29, … Continue reading →
By: Devvy Kidd, NewsWithViews.com The NSA spying revelations has sparked a great deal of speculation as to whether information mined by the NSA has been used to blackmail a whole lot of individuals at all levels of government — including … Continue reading →
By Chris W. Cox, NRA-ILA Executive Director When the Senate voted down the Obama-Bloomberg gun control agenda the president reacted angrily. Even before all the votes had been counted, he strode out into the Rose Garden—“the most angry I’ve ever … Continue reading →
Bob: “Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?” Jim: “You mean the Mexican gun running?” Bob: “No, the other one.” Jim: “You mean SEAL Team 6 Extortion 17?” Bob: “No, the other one.” Jim: “You mean the State Dept. … Continue reading →
“First they came…” is a famous statement and provocative poem attributed to pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the sloth of German intellectuals following the Nazis’ rise to power and the subsequent purging of their chosen targets, group after group. There … Continue reading →