- Carl Kelso on Shotgun Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders
- Marilyn Blum on Ted Nugent Interviewed by a Liberal Journalist
- Diana Wolf on Where Does the Carbon Dioxide Really Come From?
- Carl Kelso on Pentagon Warns To Expect “Radical” Change In US Government Soon
- Paradise International » Blog Archive » copied this from Patriot Thoughts site on What the Fire Chief Said!
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Maine
It’s been the year of the gun in Tennessee. In a flurry of legislative action, handgun owners won the right to take their weapons onto sports fields and playgrounds and, at least briefly, into bars. A change in leadership at … Continue reading
From Texas to Hawaii, these groups are fighting to secede. American secessionist groups today range from small startups with a few laptop computers to organized movements with meetings of delegates from several states. The Middlebury Institute, a group that studies … Continue reading