- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Las Vegas
by Jacob Sullum You don’t often hear about lawsuits based on the Third Amendment, the one that says “no soldier shall in time of peace be quartered in any house without the consent of the owner, nor in time of … Continue reading
For 150 Years, Nevadans Have Been Encumbered By Federal Land Dominion More Than Residents Of Any Other State.
A week ago, Tuesday, April 23rd, the Nevada Assembly passed Assembly Bill 227 by a vote of 23-18. If enacted by the Nevada Senate, AB 227 will create a Nevada Land Management Task Force and charge this Task Force to … Continue reading
First, there were satellites in the sky that could read license plates from space. Then, there were cameras on every major street and highway. Then, there were full-body scans at airports. Then, came the proliferation of drones over the skies … Continue reading
This is an exciting time in America and the MISS LIBERTY AMERICA organization will be making its debut July 4th weekend 2012 as the most influential pageant in America that will trump all national pageants and transform the pageant industry … Continue reading