- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: High Taxes
It’s general release across the U.S. is next Wednesday, July 2nd. Lions Gate is distributing it and, as is true of all films, the only way it will have a decent run is if they get a good turnout at … Continue reading →
I’ve been thrown off my health insurance — THANKS, OBAMACARE! — and have spent hours and hours over the past month trying to figure out my options now that the Democrats have made my old plan, which I liked, “illegal.” … Continue reading →
Doesn’t matter what your political affiliation is, the coercive power that the executive branch is unleashing is out of control. This is overwhelming. This is a very brave young woman, and her story is one that no doubt has been … Continue reading →
The debt ceiling debacle may have come to an end for now, but wasteful federal spending is still a center-of-the-table issue, perhaps not unlike an extra-large pizza covered in government pork. Take pepperoni, for example. Imagine that you’re producing pigs, … Continue reading →
Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory (R-Opelousas) explains why he recently switched from the Democrat Party to the Republican Party. He discusses the history of the Republican Party, founded as an Abolitionist Movement in 1854. Guillory talks about how the welfare state … Continue reading →
This speech was delivered by Charles R. Kesler on October 21, 2013, at Hillsdale College’s Allan P. Kirby, Jr. Center for Constitutional Studies and Citizenship in Washington, D.C., sponsored by the AWC Family Foundation Lecture Series. The following is … Continue reading →
According to President Obama, low-income families may have trouble affording Obamacare premiums because they simply do not know how to spend their own money. Last week, during a town hall meeting for Spanish language media where Obama was promoting enrollment, … Continue reading →