- Steve Carter on Federal Judge: BLM Engaged In A Criminal Conspiracy Against Ranchers
- Truth News International on False Flag Computer Banking Virus to Roll Out Martial Law?
- Kyle Fricken Ledford on Meet the Anti-Gun, Liberal, Moron, Publisher that recently passed along every Concealed Carry Gun Owner and their Address, from her New York County, in her Newspaper, for ALL to see. That’s what Liberals do……. soooooo Let’s Return the Favor!
- William Wolf on Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory
- Kernneth W. LaGrandeur on A Very Good Description by George Will!
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: health-care reform
A new poll by Gallup showed Obama’s approval rating at a record low of 46 per cent since taking office. Independents and Republicans have grown wary of health care reform as an expensive government venture. Obama set Democratic leaders in … Continue reading →
In an interview on MSNBC, Sen. Evan Bayh declared the American political system “dysfunctional,” riddled with “brain-dead partisanship” and permanent campaigning. Flatly denying any possibility that he’d seek the presidency or any other higher office, Bayh argued that the American … Continue reading →
ALAMOGORDO, N.M. (AP) – The Otero Tea Party Patriots and two other groups are planning a rally in Alamogordo on Saturday for people who want to voice their dissatisfaction with health care reform legislation, big government and the Obama administration. … Continue reading →
If you’re looking for work, don’t look in California. Employers in California are expected to keep cutting staff in 2010 as the wider U.S. jobs market recovers. As industries in other U.S. states prepare to rehire on signs of recovery, … Continue reading →