- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: General Motors
CIT group, America’s leading specialist lender to small business, filed for Chapter 11 November 1st night in the fifth biggest bankruptcy in US history. The collapse of the 101-year-old Utah-based lender, which trails behind only those of Lehman Brothers, Washington … Continue reading
Toyota Motor Corp. will shut a California auto-assembly plant that operated as a joint venture with General Motors Corp. for 25 years, the first time Japan’s largest carmaker has closed a factory at home or abroad, according to two people … Continue reading
Here’s how the Dow News Wire described the carnage: “GM said it would close 17 factories and parts centers and lop off 20,000 more jobs by the end of 2011 in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee and other states [many of … Continue reading
What would California look like broken in three? Or a Republic of New England? With the federal government reaching for ever more power, redrawing the map is enticing, says Paul Starobin Remember that classic Beatles riff of the 1960s: “You … Continue reading
Three-quarters of all Americans think that the federal government should let General Motors or Chrysler go bankrupt rather than pumping in more money, according to a new CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll. Most say that the economy would not face major … Continue reading
The Treasury Department said Friday that the budget deficit soared to $192.3 billion in March and is nearing $1 trillion just halfway through the budget year. Last month’s deficit, a record for March, was significantly higher than the $150 billion … Continue reading