- Carl Kelso on Shotgun Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders
- Marilyn Blum on Ted Nugent Interviewed by a Liberal Journalist
- Diana Wolf on Where Does the Carbon Dioxide Really Come From?
- Carl Kelso on Pentagon Warns To Expect “Radical” Change In US Government Soon
- Paradise International » Blog Archive » copied this from Patriot Thoughts site on What the Fire Chief Said!
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: freedom of the press
A longtime libertarian policy wonk talks about whether the philosophy can save the GOP — and why he still doesn’t think Rand Paul can win the presidency.Libertarianism is on the march. From the rapid rise to prominence of first-term Senator … Continue reading →
by David L. Goetsch There apparently is nothing the liberal media will not do to advance its anti-America agenda. One of the media’s favorite tactics is to attack America’s Founding Fathers claiming they were all a bunch of racists, bigots, … Continue reading →
The phrase “stunning development” is used far too often in our politics, but here is an item that can be described in no other way: Nancy Pelosi and congressional Democrats, frustrated by the fact that the Bill of Rights interferes … Continue reading →