- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Freddie Mac
Barney Frank, (D-Mass.), explains why he feels the mortgage backers will not be necessary in the near future. Check out: http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/4313485?test=latestnews Humm, wasn’t this the representative who always voted to expand funding? Wasn’t this the representative who said low income … Continue reading
While US scientists put forward the new doctrine of the Minimum Nuclear Deterrence (targeting missiles against Russia’s 12 key enterprises), Bigness.ru decided to draw a map of a limited strike that could paralyze the US economy. It turns out that … Continue reading
The Treasury Department said Friday that the budget deficit soared to $192.3 billion in March and is nearing $1 trillion just halfway through the budget year. Last month’s deficit, a record for March, was significantly higher than the $150 billion … Continue reading