- Carl Kelso on Shotgun Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders
- Marilyn Blum on Ted Nugent Interviewed by a Liberal Journalist
- Diana Wolf on Where Does the Carbon Dioxide Really Come From?
- Carl Kelso on Pentagon Warns To Expect “Radical” Change In US Government Soon
- Paradise International » Blog Archive » copied this from Patriot Thoughts site on What the Fire Chief Said!
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Fast and Furious
By Wayne LaPierre, NRA Executive Vice President Of all of the threats to American liberty posed by the Obama administration, the most dangerous is the corruption of the U.S. Department of Justice where high-level misfeasance, malfeasance and nonfeasance have become … Continue reading
NRA-Backed Amendment to Prohibit Funding of “Gun-Walking” Programs Passes Unanimously in U.S. Senate
Last week, an NRA-supported amendment offered by U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Tex.) to prohibit funds from being used by the Department of Justice to conduct “gun-walking” programs similar to the now-infamous “Fast and Furious” operation was passed in the Senate … Continue reading