- Marauder on Arizona Governor Jan Brewer vs the Phoenix Suns Owner
- James Wingale on We Are Not Coming Back
- Diana Wolf on Maybe I’m Just A Stupid, Redneck, Bigot, But I Just Can’t Wrap My Head Around “Islam” And “Peace” In The Same Sentence.
- Anthony van Leeuwen on San Francisco Plastic Bag Ban Responsible For Spike In E. Coli Infections
- William Wolf on Maybe I’m Just A Stupid, Redneck, Bigot, But I Just Can’t Wrap My Head Around “Islam” And “Peace” In The Same Sentence.
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: EMP
Millions could die: ‘This is clearly not something you ever want to experience’ More horrifying than the plague of Black Death across Europe. More costly in lives than World War II. Financially, it could make the Katrina repairs look like … Continue reading
The U.S. Senate has dropped a House-approved plan that would prepare the United States to defend itself from an attack from any electromagnetic pulse source – whether it would be from a natural solar flare or the detonation of a … Continue reading
By: Ronald Kessler America is totally unprepared for an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack that would set civilization back to the 1800s, Dr. William Graham, who was chairman of the bipartisan congressional Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States … Continue reading
If a small atomic bomb were to explode 400km above Chicago it could fry all electronically-based technology from Chicago to Dallas affecting the infrastructure of all major cities on the east coast and as far as South Dakota. An electromagnetic … Continue reading