- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: District of Columbia
Who Is The Higher Power. Christ or the District of Columbia? We pledge allegiance to “One Nation Under God.” Fly the Christian Flag at the top of your staff. Who Is The Higher Power. The 50 Sovereign States or the … Continue reading
by Thomas J. DiLorenzo Imagine that America had a Chief Justice of the United States who actually believed in enforcing the Constitution and, accordingly, issued an opinion that the war in Iraq was unconstitutional because Congress did not fulfill its … Continue reading
For the second time in as many weeks, a national Right-to-Carry reciprocity bill has been introduced in the U.S. Senate. On March 20, U.S. Senator John Thune (R-S.D.) introduced Senate Bill 2213, the “Respecting States’ Rights and Concealed Carry Reciprocity … Continue reading
It’s been the year of the gun in Tennessee. In a flurry of legislative action, handgun owners won the right to take their weapons onto sports fields and playgrounds and, at least briefly, into bars. A change in leadership at … Continue reading