- Steve Carter on Federal Judge: BLM Engaged In A Criminal Conspiracy Against Ranchers
- Truth News International on False Flag Computer Banking Virus to Roll Out Martial Law?
- Kyle Fricken Ledford on Meet the Anti-Gun, Liberal, Moron, Publisher that recently passed along every Concealed Carry Gun Owner and their Address, from her New York County, in her Newspaper, for ALL to see. That’s what Liberals do……. soooooo Let’s Return the Favor!
- William Wolf on Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory
- Kernneth W. LaGrandeur on A Very Good Description by George Will!
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives
By Chris W. Cox, NRA-ILA Executive Director When the Senate voted down the Obama-Bloomberg gun control agenda the president reacted angrily. Even before all the votes had been counted, he strode out into the Rose Garden—“the most angry I’ve ever … Continue reading
By Wayne LaPierre, NRA Executive Vice President Of all of the threats to American liberty posed by the Obama administration, the most dangerous is the corruption of the U.S. Department of Justice where high-level misfeasance, malfeasance and nonfeasance have become … Continue reading