- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Barney Frank
Massachusetts will lose one of its 10 US House seats in 2012 following the US Census Bureau’s reapportionment of congressional districts, which reflects the continued migration of people and political power away from high tax States to low tax States. … Continue reading
Barney Frank, (D-Mass.), explains why he feels the mortgage backers will not be necessary in the near future. Check out: http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/4313485?test=latestnews Humm, wasn’t this the representative who always voted to expand funding? Wasn’t this the representative who said low income … Continue reading
Ron Paul’s bill to audit the Fed has been approved by the House Services Committee. The Bill is intended to bring congressional oversight and transparency to one the most secretive institutions. The bill reached 300 congressional co-sponsors and passed 43/26 as an amendment … Continue reading
Today in Congress, Rep. Barney Frank officially put his anti-faith Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA) on the fast track. ENDA is an extremely dangerous bill that tries to put Christians on the wrong side of the law. Legal analysis concludes that … Continue reading
House Financial Services Chairman Rep. Barney Frank, Massachusetts Democrat, said he expects former GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul’s legislation to audit the Fed to pass out of his committee in October as part of a larger regulatory package. Today, the … Continue reading