- Carmel on Arizona Governor Jan Brewer vs the Phoenix Suns Owner
- Marauder on Arizona Governor Jan Brewer vs the Phoenix Suns Owner
- James Wingale on We Are Not Coming Back
- Diana Wolf on Maybe I’m Just A Stupid, Redneck, Bigot, But I Just Can’t Wrap My Head Around “Islam” And “Peace” In The Same Sentence.
- Anthony van Leeuwen on San Francisco Plastic Bag Ban Responsible For Spike In E. Coli Infections
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Banning magazines
The surge in gun and ammo purchases that began after Sandy Hook and continued through the Senate’s failed gun control vote appears to have picked up steam again following the Boston Marathon bombing. For example, at the Syracuse Gun Show … Continue reading
Similar sized cities with a lot in common. Until you get to gun availability, temperature and homicide rates. Gun control activists’ conclusion: Cold weather causes murders.