- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Banning magazines
With Unlimited Wealth And Time On His Hands, The Influence Of Michael Bloomberg, The Would-Be Ruler Of America, Is About To Spread Across The Entire Nation. Effective January 1, 2014, Michael Bloomberg will no longer be the mayor of New … Continue reading →
Gov. Bryant and Deborah Bryant January 14, 2014, Gov. Phil Bryant commented on anti-gun legislation proposed by Mississippi Democrats. In a post on his website www.GovernorBryant.com he said, “Any bills that attempt to track ammunition, seize weapons or otherwise infringe upon … Continue reading →
The Problem For Gun Control Advocates Is That They Keep Promising That No Way Will Registration Lead To Confiscation Of Firearms, Even As It Does Just That.
In November 2013, Robert Farago of the Truth About Guns blog began publishing letters received by gun owners in New York City demanding the surrender of rifles and shotguns that hold more than five rounds. While New York state recently … Continue reading →
The results of a Center for Disease Control study on gun violence that President Barack Obama ordered to great fanfare in January are in, and they’re something he would rather have swept under the rug. They’ll also crush the messaging … Continue reading →
By Dick Morris As a result of our persistent efforts (mainly yours’), I am pleased to announce that the Inhofe Amendment to the Defense Appropriation Bill has passed and been signed by the president! The Arms Trade Treaty will not … Continue reading →
December 10, 2013 Dear Thank you for contacting me. I appreciate hearing from you. Throughout my time in Congress, I have done all I can to protect the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding Nevadans. As a gun owner, I welcomed … Continue reading →