- Carl Kelso on Shotgun Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders
- Marilyn Blum on Ted Nugent Interviewed by a Liberal Journalist
- Diana Wolf on Where Does the Carbon Dioxide Really Come From?
- Carl Kelso on Pentagon Warns To Expect “Radical” Change In US Government Soon
- Paradise International » Blog Archive » copied this from Patriot Thoughts site on What the Fire Chief Said!
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Bank of America
The Securities and Exchange Commission soon may step into the fray over the IOUs California is issuing to pay certain debts. The SEC could decide today that the IOUs are securities, according to a source familiar with the matter. The … Continue reading
Federal Judge Rejects Bid In Case That Alleges Racketeering, Conspiracy, Unfair Mortgage Practices. A federal judge in San Diego rejected Countrywide Financial Corp.’s bid to dismiss a lawsuit accusing it of steering borrowers into risky mortgages to maximize profit, lawyers … Continue reading