- Steve Carter on Federal Judge: BLM Engaged In A Criminal Conspiracy Against Ranchers
- Truth News International on False Flag Computer Banking Virus to Roll Out Martial Law?
- Kyle Fricken Ledford on Meet the Anti-Gun, Liberal, Moron, Publisher that recently passed along every Concealed Carry Gun Owner and their Address, from her New York County, in her Newspaper, for ALL to see. That’s what Liberals do……. soooooo Let’s Return the Favor!
- William Wolf on Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory
- Kernneth W. LaGrandeur on A Very Good Description by George Will!
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: American Civil Liberties Union
Anthony Graber, a Maryland Air National Guard staff sergeant, faces up to 16 years in prison. His crime? He videotaped his March encounter with a state trooper who pulled him over for speeding on a motorcycle. Then Graber put the … Continue reading
Ask anyone on the street. They’ll tell you the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is a liberal organization. During the dark days of the Bush Administration, membership doubled because so many Americans feared increasing restrictions on their civil liberties. If … Continue reading
Everyone loves guns in Nevada. Ducks Unlimited, the National Rifle Association, Republicans, the American Civil Liberties Union, the … Wait. The ACLU? The Nevada ACLU has declared its support for an individual’s right to bear arms, apparently making it the … Continue reading