- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Alaska
By now, you’ve probably heard that states like New York and Connecticut have responded to Newtown by going into “full confiscation mode:” * New York City is sending out letters to registered gun owners, demanding that they relinquish guns holding … Continue reading
Here’s proof that a cold 6 pack is an essential part of any survival kit. When Clifton Vial, 52, lodged his truck in a snow bank 40 miles outside Nome, Alaska he sustained himself for 3 days of a diet … Continue reading
Alaska Congressman Don Young refused an award last week from the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) and the Humane Society Legislative Fund that would have honored his work for animals in 2010. While capitalizing on the good work of … Continue reading
Dear Senators and Assemblymen, On Wednesday, March 2, 2011, Wyoming became the fourth State to recognize the right to concealed carry without a permit. They joined Vermont, Alaska, and Arizona. Colorado, Idaho, Montana, South Carolina, and Utah are expected to … Continue reading
Lawmakers in Montana contend courts should decide whether Congress has overstepped its authority in a dispute over a state exemption from federal regulations for guns made and sold in the state. “Should Congress enact a law that appears to conflict … Continue reading