- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Tag Archives: Alabama
In an Orrville, Alabama Dollar General January 16th, a suspect burst in waving a gun. He threatened to kill everyone in the store. Luckily, he did not get that chance. A customer pulled out their concealed firearm and shot the … Continue reading →
Following the disastrous rollout of President Barack Obama’s signature healthcare overhaul and subsequent public discontent over high prices and the loss of existing healthcare plans the President said would be unaffected, the White House has repeatedly tweaked “law of the … Continue reading →
While some “journalists” would have you believe the biggest stories of 2013 were about twerking celebrities and over-hyped real-life courtroom sagas, much bigger events were happening with far more lasting national significance. The foundation of an American police state is … Continue reading →
Many of us can identify with the frustrating experience that Karri Kinder, a mother of two from Auburn, Alabama, has had with Obamacare. She penned this open letter to share her story. An Open Letter to the Obama Administration and American Citizens: My … Continue reading →
Arms manufacturers in at least two States with strict new gun laws are making good on their promise to move their operations — along with thousands of jobs and millions in tax revenues – to locales they deem friendlier to … Continue reading →
14 United States Governors Prepare State Militia Defenses, To Be Ready Against Obama’s Rogue Federal Forces!
Obama fearing a revolution against him by the Sovereign States, has moved swiftly by nationalizing nearly all National Guard Forces in multiple states; Georgia, Alabama, Kansas, Minnesota, Tennessee, Virginia, Louisiana, South Carolina – to name a few. The Governors of … Continue reading →
The small state of New Jersey recently decimated by hurricane Sandy suffered yet another blow. But it wasn’t an act of God this time, no, the culprit is the atrocity some call “labour unions.” A news station in Alabama is … Continue reading →
1.) “Selma Alabama March Got Me Born” – NOT EXACTLY, your parents felt safe enough to have you in 1961 – Selma had no effect on your birth, as Selma was in 1965. (Google ‘Obama Selma ‘ for his full … Continue reading →
Artur Davis was first elected to Congress from Alabama in 2002. The Harvard Law School grad was quickly tapped as a rising star among Democrats. He became a Senior Whip for the caucus, co-chair the New Democrat Coalition and even … Continue reading →
By Bob Unruh – WorldNetDaily A fifth state – South Dakota – has decided that guns made, sold and used within its borders no longer are subject to the whims of the federal government through its rule-making arm in the … Continue reading →