Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Whether you’re a consumer who loves the selection and value that businesses provide online, or a business seller who relies on the Internet for your livelihood, Internet sales tax legislation affects you.
For consumers, it means more money out of your pocket when you buy online from your favorite business.
For business sellers, it means you would be required to collect sales taxes nationwide from the more than 9,600 tax jurisdictions across the US. You also would face the prospect of being audited by out of state tax collectors. That’s just wrong, and an unnecessary burden on you.
Call your Congressman today and tell him that you oppose any tax on the Internet!
I want to share a fantastic video interview with a bona fide, gun fighting living legend….
As you watch this video interview, pick up all the underlying lessons that this real-life gunslinger shares with you.
Note the following:
1. In each of his gunfights, the bad guy already had a gun in his hand, proving that your action can beat the bad guy’s reaction… so be decisive in your action and make your first shot count!
2. Mindset and training trump equipment… Front Sight’s motto is “Any gun will do, if YOU will do.” Yes, some guns are better than others, but remember it is the man or woman who does the fighting, not the gun — and this man can fight!
3. Having a gun in close proximity to you is not as good as having a holstered gun on your person, with the ability (through training) to present it quickly and shoot it accurately.
4. Just because you get shot, does not mean you die. Even if you get shot, stay in the fight and finish your opponent!
5. Make your decision now on what you are willing to kill or die for, so that when the time comes there is no indecision in your mind.
6. Winning a gunfight when you are outnumbered or when your opponent already has a gun pointed at you is not just luck. It takes proper mindset, training, and practice to win time and time again… as this warrior demonstrates.
Good luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Bad luck is when lack of preparation meets adversity.
Make your own “good luck” by being prepared.
Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Front Sight Founder and Director
Now, the larger-than-life story of The New Testament gets a larger-than life treatment in the stand-alone feature SON OF GOD.
Told with the scope and scale of an action epic, the film features powerful performances, exotic locales, dazzling visual effects and a rich orchestral score from Oscar®-winner Hans Zimmer.
Portuguese actor Diogo Morgado portrays Jesus as the film spans from his humble birth through his teachings, crucifixion and ultimate resurrection.
Two Illegal Aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower “home-alone” 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.
It seems the two crooks didn’t know two things:
They were in Montana.
Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.
Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father’s room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.
Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old’s knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.
When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.
It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. The victim there, 50-year-old David 0′Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.
Do you ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news?
An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home and herself against two murderous, Illegal Immigrants and she wins.
She is still alive.
Now THAT is Gun Control!
Thought for the day:
Calling an Illegal Alien an ‘Undocumented Immigrant’ is like calling a drug dealer an ‘unlicensed pharmacist.’
I like American citizens defending themselves and their homes.