- Senator Rand Paul Submitted an Amendment to Prohibit Attorney General Eric Holder from Continuing Operation Choke Point | One Patriot's Thoughts on Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Stop Eric Holder’s Operation Choke Point
- Dusty on Visualize General George Patton Addressing Everyone Today….
- “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS! | One Patriot's Thoughts on IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011
- IRS Says It Cannot Locate Lois Lerner Emails Prior To 2011 | One Patriot's Thoughts on “BLUEPRINT” For Generating One Million Phone Calls To The Office Of The Speaker Of The House And The Office Of The House Oversight Committee To End The Reign Of Terror Of The HSUS!
- Mark Hutchinson. on Robert B. Thieme, Jr., Pastor of Berachah Church Passed Through Death Into Eternity Sunday
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Category Archives: Reviews
Award-winning journalist and longtime atheist Lee Strobel embarks on an intense search for scientific evidence that God exists. Based on the New York Times best-seller, The Case for a Creator asks the question: Can science prove what religious leaders and … Continue reading
What a great movie and it is historically accurate! With so much garbage coming out of Hollywood, this film is a breath of fresh air. This is the first film produced by the American Film Company, which was founded on … Continue reading
Netflix faces the possible loss of more than 2 million subscribers over its new pricing policy, according to at least one market analyst. And for good reason. Netflix plans to charge $16 a month for services that used to cost … Continue reading
“Saving the Bill of Rights” powerfully exposes what our individual rights were originally written to protect and details how to win back our vanishing rights. By NRA Staff Thomas Jefferson once warned, “If a nation expects to be ignorant and … Continue reading