- Marauder on Arizona Governor Jan Brewer vs the Phoenix Suns Owner
- James Wingale on We Are Not Coming Back
- Diana Wolf on Maybe I’m Just A Stupid, Redneck, Bigot, But I Just Can’t Wrap My Head Around “Islam” And “Peace” In The Same Sentence.
- Anthony van Leeuwen on San Francisco Plastic Bag Ban Responsible For Spike In E. Coli Infections
- William Wolf on Maybe I’m Just A Stupid, Redneck, Bigot, But I Just Can’t Wrap My Head Around “Islam” And “Peace” In The Same Sentence.
Tags2nd Amendment 10th Amendment American Revolution ammunition Arizona assault weapons ban Banning ammunition Banning magazines Big Government Bill of Rights California Clinton Administration Constitution D.C. v. Heller Democrats Department of Homeland Security District of Columbia’s 1976 handgun ban Federal Reserve Firearms Freedom Global Warming Gun Control Harry Reid High Taxes Mexico military Montana Nancy Pelosi National Rifle Association Nevada New York NRA Obama Obamacare Ron Paul Second Amendment socialism socialized medicine Stimulus Bill Taxes Texas Totalitarian Government US Supreme Court Washington White House
Category Archives: History
The State of Mississippi seceded from the Union on January 9, 1861. On May 4th, nearly the entire student body and many of the professors at the University of Mississippi formed ranks on the grounds in front of the Lyceum, … Continue reading
For 150 Years, Nevadans Have Been Encumbered By Federal Land Dominion More Than Residents Of Any Other State.
A week ago, Tuesday, April 23rd, the Nevada Assembly passed Assembly Bill 227 by a vote of 23-18. If enacted by the Nevada Senate, AB 227 will create a Nevada Land Management Task Force and charge this Task Force to … Continue reading
Only after the curfew in Watertown, Massachusetts, was lifted and alert resident David Hanberry went outside his home to get a smoke, according to news reports, did the case of the Boston Marathon bombing manhunt for suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev crack … Continue reading