About

“Is Life So Dear, Or Peace So Sweet, As To Be Purchased At The Price Of Chains Or Slavery?

Forbid It, Almighty God!

I Know Not What Course Others May Take But As For Me;

Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death!”

Patrick Henry

19 Responses to About

1. casey says:

Hi, this is a very cool site. I feel like I am looking through a looking glass. I am 60, sealed twice, very conservative, pro second amendment, LDS, survivalist, and moving from Mexico to Florida this coming year. And I also am active, politically, on the net.
    I will mark this page, and visit it, time to time, with your approval

2. sunshine says:

Very interesting !

3. bieksia says:

‘Vytautas’…translated to ‘Defender of the People’?….if I’m not mistaken.

From what little time I’ve been able to spend sifting through yor posts I can see that perhaps
    the spirit of Vytautas Dedis inspires you.

An admirable path that you’ve chosen!

Valo! Valo! Valo!

4. Beckwith says:

Re: “Barack Obama, Sr. left Ann and their son in 1963 to attend Harvard in Boston. Press reports claim Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr. were divorced around this time; however, no evidence has yet been presented to show they were ever married. The senior Obama obtained a masters degree in economics at Harvard and returned to Kenya in 1965 where he obtained a position in the Kenyan government. ”

I have Obama Sr. graduating from U. of Hawaii in June, 1962. He left for Harvard that summer and returned to Kenya in 1962.

My source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-506338/Barack-Obamas-stepmother-living-Bracknell-reveals-close-bond—mother.html

Second source:

Are your sources more correct — please advise:

Beckwith@TheObamaFile.com

5. Agne says:

Its interesting for me relation of this page with Lithuanian, because there are Lithuanian flag and Vytautas is purely Lithuanian name…

6. walkndude says:

Thanks for posting.

7. Egle says:

Sveiki ponas Vytautai, Labai noreciau susipazinti su Lietuviais Spokane mieste, as cia atsikrausciau su seima is Oregon pries tris metus ir nesuradau nei vieno lietuvio. Gal galetumet man padeti. Su Pagarba, Egle

8. Arturas aka Arthur says:

Labas,
    My wife is Lithuanian, now an ELL teacher in a WA HS. I was checking out the email you posted and came across your site.

I spent 1992-1995+ lietuvoje. Americans don’t appreciate what we have. I fear we are in the process of loosing our constitution.

9. Wow, I’ve got to keep an eye on you here brother nice place and funny too.

10. jimjupiter67 says:

I’m a supporter of second ammendment rights, and I plan to read follow your blog. Good post!

11. Good Knight says:

Are you the athor of Cry for Me, Argentina… If so, please advise the data sources you used.

12. Steven says:

I have an opportunity I wanted to share with you… do you have a direct email where I can provide you with more information?

Steven

13. onemansthoughts says:

14. William Wolf says:

I would like to use the article about Tinian Island in a Powerpoint presentation for my American Legion Post in Ocean City, Maryland. I find your blog interesting and will be back, I’m a 70 year old Vietnam vet. Peace.

15. Mr/ martin says:

I saw the list you posted of the World Health Organization latest murder statistics per 100,000. It seams to be missing some info, over what period of time ? One day ? One hour ? I know it can not be for one year. The interesting thing about it is, we tied for last place with a country that does NOT have any guns and we do. FIgur that out !

Mr. Martin in Iowa

OK to email me at leewalt@powerbank.net